Kisan scheme : The wait for the 11th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the ambitious scheme of the Modi government, is going to end today. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will transfer the 11th installment of this scheme to the farmers’ account today. Under this, an amount of Rs 21,000 crore will be released. This will benefit more than 10 crore farmers.
This is the first installment of this financial year, for which farmers are eagerly waiting. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, direct transfer is made by the central government to the account of farmers in three installments of Rs 6000 i.e. 2000-2000 per year. Earlier on January 1, the Prime Minister had released more than Rs 20,000 crore as the 10th installment.
11th installment of 21,000 crores to be released
Prime Minister Modi will release the 11th installment of this scheme in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. 21,000 crore will be released for the 11th installment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Earlier on January 1, the Prime Minister had released more than Rs 20,000 crore as the 10th installment. More than 10 crore farmer families were benefitted through this scheme.
E-KYC mandatory for farmers
The central government has made some changes in this scheme. This time E-KYC has been made mandatory for the farmers to prevent fraud. This process was done on the official website of PM Kisan, pmkisan.gov.in. E-KYC can be done with your Aadhaar number and registered mobile number. It is being told that the 11th installment of this scheme has been delayed due to E-KYC.
Check installment money like this
* First of all go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
* On the home page, go to the Farmers Corner.
* Now click on Beneficiary List in Farmers Corner.
* After this a page will open where choose any one of Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number.
* After that enter your mobile number.
* Now you have to click on Get Data.
* Now the list of beneficiary will appear in front of you, you can check your name in it.