The thoughts of Swami Vivekananda are relevant to the entire human society. In India, the birthday of Swami Vivekananda is celebrated as ‘National Youth Day’. Swami Vivekananda was born on January 12, 1863 in Kolkata. Swami Vivekananda was one of the great philosopher, spiritual and social leaders. When Narendranath became Vivekananda after leaving worldly attachment at an early age, he told many inspiring things to the youth to move forward. His ideas and ideals can infuse new strength and energy in the youth. On the occasion of Youth Day, we know some of their thoughts and ways of living life, by adopting which they can make their life successful.
* Whether people praise you or condemn you,Whether the target is kind to you or not,Whether you die today or in the age, You should never be corrupted by the path of justice.
* Whenever you resolve to do the work,complete that work at the same time,Otherwise people will not believe you.
* Get up and wake up and don’t stop till thenUntil you achieve your goal. Concentration is necessary for reading,
* Meditation is necessary for concentration,By meditation we control the senses, You can get concentration.
* It is not necessary to have many relationships in life ; Rather, there must be life in the relationships that exist.
* Talk to yourself once a day , otherwise you will miss your chance to talk to the most important person in the world.
* Always in conflict of heart and mind,listen to your heart.
* Never consider yourself weak because this is the biggest sin.Knowledge is present in itself,Man only invents it.The bigger the struggle,The victory would be just as great.