New Delhi : Life Insurance Corporation of India i.e. LIC has made it mandatory for its customers to link PAN card with the policy. Now you are taking or have taken any LIC policy, it will be mandatory to link PAN card in them. If you have not linked your PAN card with LIC policy, then you can link your PAN by following these steps.
It is easy to register PAN along with policies on LIC’s website. You can complete this process by following a few steps. To link PAN card with LIC, if you link your policy with PAN, then it is necessary that you have a PAN card.
You must have a registered mobile number, because after submitting the form, your registered mobile number will first receive an OTP and then a message to complete the process.
To link PAN with your LIC policy, you need to visit https://Linkpan.Licindia.In/UIDSeedingWebApp/.
– You need to enter details like date of birth, gender, PAN, full name as per PAN, mobile number as per Aadhaar and policy number.
After entering the captcha code shown on the window, you need to click on get OTP.
– Once the OTP is received, the registration request will be completed.
1. To check PAN-LIC policy link status, you need to visit https://Linkpan.Licindia.In/UIDSeedingWebApp/GetPolicyPANStatus?_ga=2.169731234.202851720.1631518943-1126136826.1622542500.
2. You have to enter your policy number, date of birth, PAN details and enter the captcha.
3. Then click on submit.
4. After which you will be informed whether your PAN is linked to the policy or not.
LIC is the largest life insurance company in India and also the largest investor company in the country. Life Insurance Corporation offers insurance and savings to the people through various policies. Apart from this, many types of loans are also given in this.