Many times it happens that we delete an important contact from the smartphone in a hurry, after which we get very disappointed. After this, only one question starts roaming in our mind that how to recover deleted contacts again. So you will get the answer in this article of ours. Here we will tell you easy ways, by which you will be able to recover deleted contacts easily.
Android users restore contacts like this:
1. Open the Google Contacts app.
2. Click on the three line button in the top-left side.
3. You will see the Trash option, click on it.
4. Here you will see the contacts which have been deleted in the last 30 days.
5. Now long press on the contact you want to restore.
6. After this, tap on the three-dot option again.
7. Here tap on Recover button.
8. After doing this the deleted contact will be restored.
You will be able to recover deleted contacts from Google Contacts app only when you have linked all your numbers with Gmail ID.
iPhone users to restore contacts like this:
Like Android, you can recover deleted contacts on iPhone in a few ways. For this, users can use iTunes and iCloud. Follow the steps given below to recover contacts:-
1. Connect your iPhone to computer-laptop via USB cable.
2. Turn off Find My iPhone.
3. Open the iTunes app.
4. Then click on the iPhone icon in the app.
5. Select your Contacts Backup.
6. Now tap on Restore button.
7. After completing the restore process, restart the phone.
8. After doing this, your contact number will be restored again.